What is a KTP?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is a part government-funded programme to encourage collaboration between businesses and universities in the United Kingdom.
Want to get involved?
Here at UCS, the Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) programme enables businesses to improve their competitiveness, productivity and performance with the help of government funding.
Suffolk Business School has 20 academics that actively participate in research, business development, run their own companies, and act as consultants in a wide range of areas including (but not limited to):
– Digital branding
– Business law
– Human Resources
– Project Management
– Professional and Career Development
So… why bother? We’ve got 5 great reasons why you should form a KTP with us!
- KTPs help develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- On average, KTPs can increase pre-tax profit by over £240,000 per year
- KTPs enable your organisation to tap into a graduate recruitment programme equivalent to a corporate scheme
- KTPs offer businesses access to up-to-date research and facilities to help increase your competitive advantage
- KTPs foster close working relationship between UCS, Suffolk Business School and the business community
Contact TalkBusiness@UCS.ac.uk for more information, and to talk about how we can work with you.