WELCOME TO THE SUFFOLK BUSINESS SCHOOL
The Suffolk Business School currently has around 700 students in total, with a growing international intake. Our students graduate as creative and enterprising individuals with a dynamic global business outlook.
The School has an impressive portfolio of professionally relevant courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
There are three key suites of undergraduate degree courses:
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Event Management
- BA (Hons) in Tourism Management
Furthermore, the Suffolk Business School offers a flagship, long-established and respected, full-time MBA and part-time Executive MBA, as well as an MSc Business and Management.
- The Event and Tourism Management Programme is ranked 6th overall in the country in the Guardian League Tables 2014/15, and achieved 100% student satisfaction in 2014/15
- In 2014, Business Management rose over 40 places in the Guardian Subject tables and is now ranked 44th out of 113 institutions in the country (see 2015 Subject tables)
- Committed to real-world development and employability for students – over 90% of graduates are employed within six months.
- An extensive list of world-class Visiting Professors and industry guest speakers contribute to continuing success and development.
Find out more, and how to apply here.
Listen to some of our students talking about their experience on the Events and Tourism Management course: