Graduate+ | Graduate Management Development Programme
Graduate+ is an extra-curricular achievement that our students can attain while studying at the University of Suffolk. It is designed to enhance student employability by giving them the opportunity to develop their skills, experience and confidence, helping to make them #SBSCareerReady.
Students will develop a portfolio of experience throughout their degree, which will include:
- Work experience
- Employability workshops
- Employer engagement activities
- Personal and career development planning
Students will also have the option of completing:
- Internships, volunteering, and study/work abroad
- Events organisation and delivery
- Academic/research skills workshops
- Enterprise events and workshops
- Extra-curricular learning and training
The Graduate+ will be verified by the Lecturer in Employment Development the University of Suffolk, and will appear on their Higher Education Achievement Report at their graduation, as proof of their involvement.
If you would like to become involved in the Graduate+ programme or have any questions regarding how your business can benefit from a Suffolk Business School student or graduate, please contact: email@example.com